The Golang or Go programming language was first introduced by Google in late 2007 and released in 2009 by Robert Griesemer, Rob Pike, and Ken Thompson. It is a free utility, open-source language that helps to make the software reliable and effective.
There are about 1.1 million engineers who have chosen Go as their primary language. The reason for this is that Go Programming Language is stable, clean, and has a clear programming language. Believe it or not, Go offers many simple and clean syntaxes that are very similar to the C programming language.
Even today, when the world uses a lot of other programming languages, many giant giants still use Golang or Go Programming language for indoor use, other big names are Soundcloud, Uber, Dropbox, etc. Considering the level of complexity of learning.
Golang or Go Programming Language is an easy way to keep up, especially for beginners and that is why we are here to help you find the 6 best textbook language learning programs today. Let’s look at them:
It is one of the best books on reading Golgotha, written by Jay McGavren. With the help of this, the reader can read in-depth notes of the hand, and examples of better comprehension and clarity of words in each paragraph. The book contains syntaxes, automatic tests, and more and it is not wrong to say that you will probably enter the first level of good manners in Golang after reading this book.
Natural picture presentations and humorous examples make this book interesting, especially for entry-level programmers. Apart from this, this includes the following information:
- This book contains great concurrency support and automated memory management.
- The author of this book has clarified the removal of erroneous language structures such as class inheritance and alternative management.
- This book “Head Frist Go” will not only teach developers the basics, but will also provide them with comfortable debugging articles, scripts, and search engines to find solutions to problems which is probably what makes them most suitable for beginners.
With the help of this book, the engineer will surely learn how to manage and work on typographical code errors. There is no indication of any technicality in reading this book, even beginners and advanced users can both look at this book to understand the basic concepts of data types, syntax, libraries, I / O processing, and much more. This is one of Golang’s most widely read books to date and was written by Alan A. A. Donovan and Brian W. Kernighan in 2015.
On the other hand, this book also goes through some of the key language planning issues to look out for:
- The tutorial section of this book contains Hello, World, Command-Line Issues, Duplicate Retrieval, Animated GIFs, and more. In contrast, the structure of the system, the data types, and the composite types are also well defined in it.
- To firmly hold the automatic testing, it has the go test tool, Test Tasks, Installation, Benchmark Tasks, Profile Profiles, and Sample Tasks to better understand it.
3. Go in Action (1st Edition)
This book is designed to capture all the in-depth knowledge of Golang’s key features and conceptual ideas for use in real-life situations. The book was written by William Kennedy, Brian Ketelsen, and Erik St. Martin and was also published back in 2015. This book will guide all walks of life and is suitable for beginners.
All channels of syntax, concurrency, and their genre are well described in this book by author William Kennedy, who has made a significant contribution to the very popular blog (GoingGo.net). On the other hand, let us identify some of the key features of this book:
- As mentioned earlier, it is suitable for beginners but this book will assume you are an active developer with knowledge of other languages such as Java, Ruby, Python, C #, or C ++.
- At all levels of content, a living example is given to the author so that readers can understand it better.
- This book is about genre systems, language and usage specifications, data (internal) data, benchmarking, and more.
Introduced with the idea of providing practical information to those who have some knowledge of Go programming language. In this book, skilled developers can refine their knowledge with live examples in practice sections. The book was written by Katherine, a computer scientist, and published the first edition in 2017.
In this booklet, the reader will be able to learn the main differences between concurrency and compliance and enable programmers to learn the art of goroutines and how the Go time works cover everything. Let’s take a look at some aspects to consider for this book if you have a deep knowledge of Go Programming Language:
- The author has tried to make readers understand how Go deals with important issues that make it difficult to make financial adjustments properly.
- This book gives you all the skills and tools you need to write confidently and to use the same systems.
- This manual will direct you to coder large distributed systems that can be rated according to each requirement.
The book itself is called an introduction and is suitable for entry-level planners. The book was written by Caleb Doxsey in 2016 with the idea of providing a comprehensive overview of the basic structure of go programming, which includes data types, variables, and control structures. Although in other sections of the book, the author also clearly describes the types of Golang or Go Programming Language systems, such as fragments, functions, structures, and interactions. The author has chosen simple and common terms in the book that makes it one of the most needed books to learn programming language to date. Some features of this book are:
- The manual will guide you in completing 11 units namely Introduction, system type, flexibility, control structure, functions, packages, testing, and more.
- With the help of this book, the reader will be able to use programs as well as goroutines and channels.
- This book will also enable developers to explore the Go Programming Language’s library and learn how to create your own package
This is the perfect solution for those who want to hone their skills with the Go programming language. However, this book will start with the basic concepts of data types, Timings, Flexors, Users, Redistribution, and so on. Apart from this, as you begin to move forward, you will explore the use of Tasks, Control Flows, Arrays, Fragments, Maps, and Properties using good examples and illustrations.
The book was written by Sachchidanand Singh, and Prithvipal Singh and published in 2021. Apart from this, it also provides important features to the following:
- This book is well designed for engineers working in Cloud, Networking, and DevOps to learn Golang and can easily apply the acquired knowledge to design and build solutions for their domains in sequence.
- In the basic section, this book will cover (data types, constants, operators, and variables) and in another section i.e. advanced will include (visual links, compatibility, pointers, error management, etc.)
- This book will provide in-depth information on syntaxes, control structures, and Debug Management, learn how to publish, create and modify pieces, maps, and layout, and more with a few live examples and demos.
As technology advances over time, new programming languages are introduced. Some are complex and some are easy to use. Go Programming Language is one of the easiest programming languages you can learn and these books can help you learn Golang or Go Programming Language without effort. You can decide how to start and where to start studying. You have to understand the importance of choosing the right service before you get into it especially when the world is digitally moving in almost every industry.